AMENITIES & SERVICES
Hotel details you may want to know
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa, a GreenTree Boutique Collection takes pride in offering its guests comfortable amenities, unique services, and exceptional guest service. Whether you are staying for a night, a week or just a weekend getaway, it is like you never left home.
HOTEL SERVICE FEE
Please note that a $20 per night hotel service fee will be applied that includes:
- Morning newspaper
- Soft Drinks
- Access to our 24-hour fitness facility
Compare this to other hotels where parking + internet alone cost up to $48/night!
GOOD TO KNOW
6:00am to 10:00pm
Complimentary uncovered parking
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 11am
Must be 21 or older with a valid credit card
Book Direct, get $10 per person/per night voucher towards breakfast in Tranquilo.
Served daily from 7:00am to 10:00am; Gratuity not included.
A daily hotel service fee of $20 will be added to the total room rate when your reservation is made. Fee includes morning newspaper, Wifi, Soft Drinks, Snacks & 24-hour fitness center access.
We welcome dogs only with no breed restrictions, under 50lbs. $25/night fee/per dog; a $100 cleaning fee may apply. Only service dogs are allowed at the pool.
4 floors, 106 rooms
Pack n' Play available upon request
Meeting & Event Space
6 flexible spaces available
Capacity: 20 to 170
Check out our SkyDeck Rooftop!
No outside food & beverage permitted.
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage
doors that provide 32’ of clear width
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance / automated door opening
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the breakfast area
- Accessible swimming pool / spa
- Steps/staircases have handrails
- Braille elevator
- Close captions on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Roll-in shower
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public areas / facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Lift for spa access
- Lift for swimming pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby / reception access